Pre-order the 2017 report to get $80 off AND receive a digital copy of the 2015 version for free.
2017 Claims Satisfaction Survey Report
Expected Release: December 2017
Expected to be released in early December – this report will be based on a survey of risk managers & insurance buyers and brokers conducted during Fall 2017. Similar to 2015, the emphasis of this year’s report, will be a relative ranking of insurance companies when claims are judged by pay-out, service, speed, etc. This year’s report will include a chapter on Cyber claims satisfaction!
Table of Contents
- Survey highlights
- Property claims:
- Claims criteria – property
- Claims handling satisfaction – property
- Insurer/TPA rankings in property claim handling
- Primary casualty claims (Auto Liability, GL, WC)
- Claims criteria – primary casualty
- Claims handling satisfaction – primary casualty
- Insurer/TPA rankings in casualty claim handling
- Management and professional liability claims:
- Claims criteria – Management & Professional Liability
- Claims handling satisfaction – Management & Professional Liability
- Insurer/TPA rankings in Management & Professional Liability claim handling
- Cyber claims:
- Claims criteria
- Claims handling satisfaction
- Insurer/TPA rankings in cyber claim handling
- About the survey and its respondents:
- Respondent demographics
- Claims demographics
- Buyer/Broker carrier ranking comparisons
Pre-order the Report
Advisen will ship the report once it is published.
2015 Claims Satisfaction Survey Report
The Advisen Claims Satisfaction Survey Report examines how insureds and brokers view insurance companies via their claims. The report will rank the best claims services across property, casualty, and management liability carriers. Released in 2015, this report is be based on a survey of risk managers & insurance buyers and brokers conducted during the Summer of 2015.