January 14, 2015 at 10am EST
Advisen hosted a webinar that assessed how cyber loss mitigation services can help companies proactively prepare for a breach, to help mitigate some of the fallout once it occurs. This webinar, part of the Cyber Risk Network, also featured extensive data from ACE research, which analyzes the services that will be most impactful to policyholders.
On January 14, ACE’s Matt Prevost, AllClear ID’s Bo Holland, Lewis Brisbois’ John Mullen, Wombat’s Mike Nobers, Wells Fargo’s Meredith Schnur, and Advisen’s Rebecca Bole explored the value of cyber loss mitigation services. This free, one-hour webinar was sponsored by ACE.
The following panelists participated in the webinar:
- Matt Prevost, Vice President, Professional Risk, ACE
- Meredith Schnur, Senior Vice President, Professional Risk Group, Wells Fargo Insurance
- Michael Nobers, IT Security/Managed Services Channel Professional, Wombat Security Technologies
- Bo Holland, Founder & CEO, AllClear ID
- John Mullen, Managing Partner, Lewis Brisbois
- Rebecca Bole, Director of Editorial Strategy & Products, Advisen (moderator)
The following topics were discussed:
- What can companies do to prevent a cyber incident from impacting their ability to do business?
- When the worst happens, how can they mitigate the damage?
- What initial steps can be taken to address cyber risks?
- What loss mitigation solutions are tied to cyber insurance products available on the market today?
- How can these solutions help organizations improve their security awareness, vendor management programs, network security and regulatory compliance?
Case Study: Global Manufacturing Company Reduces Malware Infections by 46%
Download the case study by Wombat Security Technologies entitled, “Global Manufacturing Company Reduces Malware Infections by 46%.”