The cyber threat landscape evolves quickly. But between finding and responding to attacks, and evangelizing security’s importance across your organization, it can be hard to stay on top of the changes.
Join us for an interactive panel with industry leaders sharing their approach to prioritizing cyber security investments across people, process, and technology, and what it means not only for CISOs and IT professionals, but also risk managers and cyber insurance professionals.
The session will touch on:
• Today’s most likely threats seen across global SOCs and research
• Compliance: How the Insurance Data Security Model Law and others are shaping incident response
• New trends, such as cryptojacking—how are networks being targeted, and why is it tougher than ransomware to detect?
Registration to this webcast includes access to the on-demand recording and access to the ebook: Prepare for Battle: Building an Incident Response Plan.
This free, one-hour webinar is sponsored by Rapid7.
• Michael Clark, Principal Consultant, Rapid7
• Bob Rudis, Chief Data Scientist, Rapid7
• Chris Keegan, Senior Managing Director, Cyber & Technology National Practice Leader, Beecher Carlson
• David Bradford, Founder & EVP for Strategy and Strategic Partnerships, Advisen