The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Markus Bolsinger, Partner, Dechert LLP|
• Randy Hein, President, Berkley Transactional [2020 Conference Chair]
• Matthew Heinz, Senior Managing Director, Aon
• Toria Lessman, Senior Vice President - Underwriting Leader, QBE North America
• Edward Markovich, SVP, Transactional Risk, North America Financial Lines, Chubb
• Deborah McBrearty, Global Head of Transactional Risk Insurance, Tokio Marine HCC
• Bill M. Monat, Transactional Risk Leader, Willis Towers Watson
• Jay Rittberg, Managing Principal, Euclid Transactional LLC
• Peter Rosen, Mediator & Arbitrator, JAMS
• Craig Schioppo, Transactional Risk Practice Leader, Managing Director, Marsh JLT Specialty
• Aaron T. Slavens, Partner, Holland & Knight
• Michael Turnbull, North America and UK M&A Manager, AIG
Claims are beginning to mount. The world economy is in flux, and the impact on reps & warranties insurance is unclear. Bigger deals mean greater aggregation exposure for reinsurers. Competition is increasing, putting pressure on rates.
How will the market respond?
The 2020 edition of Advisen's Transaction Insurance Insights Conference will look at the forces at work in the transaction insurance sector and how they are shaping underwriting criteria, coverage terms, and pricing in this still developing insurance line.
New York Law School
185 West Broadway
New York, NY 10013
At Advisen’s Transaction Insurance Insights Conference, leading experts in M&A and transaction insurance products will outline current trends in M&A, discuss the due diligence process and the types of issues that often come to light, and explain how those issues can be addressed, including the use of transaction insurance products – such as Reps & Warranties and M&A Tax Liability – so that deals can close.
Representations and warranties insurance, tax indemnity insurance, and contingent liability insurance, as well as other risk management and insurance options, will be examined. Insurance experts also will discuss transaction insurance market trends, explore the issues in selling the coverages, and explain why this is one of the fastest growing segments of the commercial insurance market.Who should attend the 2019 Transaction Insurance Conference?
This full-day conference will be of value to private equity investors, risk managers and insurance professionals who need to understand how transaction insurance products are making deals happen today, and how the M&A landscape is likely to be transformed in the future by the increasingly widespread use of these risk management tools.