The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Markus Bolsinger, Partner, Dechert LLP|
• Randy Hein, President, Berkley Transactional [2020 Conference Chair]
• Matthew Heinz, Senior Managing Director, Aon
• Toria Lessman, Senior Vice President - Underwriting Leader, QBE North America
• Edward Markovich, SVP, Transactional Risk, North America Financial Lines, Chubb
• Deborah McBrearty, Global Head of Transactional Risk Insurance, Tokio Marine HCC
• Bill M. Monat, Transactional Risk Leader, Willis Towers Watson
• Jay Rittberg, Managing Principal, Euclid Transactional LLC
• Peter Rosen, Mediator & Arbitrator, JAMS
• Craig Schioppo, Transactional Risk Practice Leader, Managing Director, Marsh JLT Specialty
• Aaron T. Slavens, Partner, Holland & Knight
• Michael Turnbull, North America and UK M&A Manager, AIG
Claims are beginning to mount. The world economy is in flux, and the impact on reps & warranties insurance is unclear. Bigger deals mean greater aggregation exposure for reinsurers. Competition is increasing, putting pressure on rates.
How will the market respond?
The 2020 edition of Advisen's Transaction Insurance Insights Conference will look at the forces at work in the transaction insurance sector and how they are shaping underwriting criteria, coverage terms, and pricing in this still developing insurance line.