Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 11 AM ET
“Silent cyber” is an important current topic in the cyber insurance arena, but many organizations may not understand what it is, or how it affects them. But the changes that regulators and markets are making to address silent cyber may impact your coverage of cyber risks.
In this engaging webinar, Marsh, DAC Beachcroft, and Advisen experts will cover:
• What is silent cyber, and why are insurers concerned about it?
• Why is silent cyber a concern for policyholders?
• What changes are regulators and insurance markets making to traditional policies to clarify their cyber coverage intent?
• How can organizations respond to exclusions or new policy language introduced by insurers?
• What solutions are available in the stand-alone cyber insurance market to maximize protections?
Register for this free, one-hour webinar sponsored by Marsh.
Nicola Barnett – Head of Product Development, UK FINPRO, Marsh
Julian Miller – Partner, DAC Beachcroft
Bob Parisi – US Cyber Product Leader, Marsh
Chad Hemenway – Managing Editor, Front Page News, Advisen