The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Brenda Austenfeld, President - National Property / Managing Director, RT Specialty|
• Martha Bane, Managing Director - CA, Arthur J. Gallagher
• Duncan Ellis, Head of Retail Property, AIG
• Michael Nardiello, Senior Vice President, C N A
• Erik Nikodem, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Property, Everest Insurance Company
• Theresa Purcell, Director of Risk Management, Kushner
• Vincent Reyda, Staff Senior Vice President, Client Service and Market Relations, FM Global
• Michael Rouse, Managing Director, US Property Practice Leader, Marsh & McLennan
• Michele Sansone, President of Property, AXA XL
• Lori Seidenberg, ARM, Global Director of Real Assets Insurance, BlackRock, Inc.
November 10-11, 2021
Advisen’s annual Property Insights Conference offers a program that identifies and explores the critical issues facing the US property market today. The conference will offer insight and debate on risk issues such as flood, cyber, building codes and the issues of managing property multi-nationally. Insurance issues will include capacity, competition, coverage issues, and changing client expectations and demands. This seminar will take the pulse of this crucial market at a pivotal time in its development.