The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Event Content & Programming Manager.
|• Markus Bolsinger, Partner, Dechert LLP|
• Randy Hein, President, Berkley Transactional
• Matt Heinz, Senior Managing Director, Aon
• Stephanie Hyde, Executive Director, PE Risk
• Toria Lessman, Senior Vice President - Underwriting Leader, QBE North America
• Edward Markovich, SVP, Transactional Risk, Chubb
• John McNally, Leader, Transaction Advisory Practice, JLT Specialty USA
• Peter Rosen, Mediator & Arbitrator, JAMS
• Jay Rittberg, Managing Principal, Euclid Transactional LLC
• Craig Schioppo, Transactional Risk Practice Leader, Managing Director, Marsh USA Inc.
January 30, 2019
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
New York Law School
185 West Broadway
New York, NY 10013
At Advisen’s Transaction Insurance Insights Conference, leading experts in M&A and transaction insurance products will outline current trends in M&A, discuss the due diligence process and the types of issues that often come to light, and explain how those issues can be addressed, including the use of transaction insurance products – such as Reps & Warranties and M&A Tax Liability – so that deals can close.
Representations and warranties insurance, tax indemnity insurance, and contingent liability insurance, as well as other risk management and insurance options, will be examined. Insurance experts also will discuss transaction insurance market trends, explore the issues in selling the coverages, and explain why this is one of the fastest growing segments of the commercial insurance market.
This full-day conference will be of value to private equity investors, risk managers and insurance professionals who need to understand how transaction insurance products are making deals happen today, and how the M&A landscape is likely to be transformed in the future by the increasingly widespread use of these risk management tools.
View PDF: Why sponsor?
Very much enjoyed the conference which was highly informative and useful.Anonymous Transaction Insights Conference Attendee
Very informative and knowledgeable panel who shared great insights and advice on pitfalls.Anonymous Transaction Insights Conference Attendee