The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Event Content & Programming Manager.
|• Erin Ayers, Editor, Advisen|
• Jeremy Barnett, Senior Vice President of Marketing & Business Development, NAS Insurance [2019 Conference Chair]
• Jim Blinn, EVP, Client Solutions, Advisen
• David Bradford, Chief Strategy Officer and Director of Strategic Partnership Development, Advisen
• Michael Bruemmer,Vice President - Consumer Protection, Experian
• Elisabeth Case, Managing Director, Marsh FINPRO Cyber Center of Excellence
• Adam Cottini, Director of Business Development Americas Insurance & Legal Verticals, CrowdStrike
• John Farley, Managing Director, Cyber Liability Practice, Arthur J. Gallagher
• Tim Francis, Enterprise Cyber Lead, Travelers
• Meghan Hannes, Cyber Product Head, Hiscox US
• Sean B. Hoar, Lewis Brisbois
• Kimberly B. Holmes, Vice President, Health Care, Cyber Liability & Emerging Risks, TDC Specialty Underwriters
• Martin Kreuzer, Corporate Underwriter Cyber Risks, Munich Re
• Jonathan Laux, Head of Cyber Analytics, Aon
• Andrew Lea, Vice President, Head of Commercial E&O, Cyber & Media Liability, CNA
• Colleen Moynihan, Vice President, Cyber Product Manager, Zurich
• Liz Walker, Director, Enterprise Risk & Global Insurance, Groupon
May 16, 2019
8:00 am – 6:00 pm CT
Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
540 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Advisen returns to Chicago with our Cyber Risk Insights Conference series as a full-day event addressing the critical privacy, network security, and cyber insurance issues confronting risk professionals and their organizations. An expert faculty comprised of leaders in network security, regulation, law enforcement, risk management, and cyber risk insurance will offer their insights on managing risk on a rapidly evolving and increasingly dangerous threat landscape. During this day of learning and networking, risk managers, CISOs. CROs, insurance brokers, underwriters, reinsurers, and other risk professionals will present their perspectives on cyber threats, and will also examine how the business and regulatory environment for the Midwest influences cyber risk management decisions.
View PDF: Why sponsor?