The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Event Content & Programming Manager.
|• Steven Anderson, Vice President, Product Executive - Privacy & Network Security, QBE|
• Michael Bruemmer, Vice President - Consumer Protection, Experian
• Maeve Slattery Byrne, Director, Insurance/Captive/Risk Management, Ebay
• Christiaan Durdaller, Executive Vice President, INSUREtrust
• Lauri Floresca, Senior Vice President & Partner, Woodruff Sawyer
• Davis Hake, Co-Founder, Arceo Analytics
• Brian Hetherington, Chairman, ABD Insurance and Financial Services
• Garrett Koehn, Regional Director, Western US, CRC Insurance Group
• David Little, Senior Vice President, Global Risk Management, Las Vegas Sands Corp.
• Pascal Millaire, CEO, CyberCube
• Shawn Ram, Head of Insurance, Coalition
• Catherine Rudow, SVP, PartnerRe
• John Soughan, Principal, Dulles Cyber Advisors
February 20, 2019
12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
February 21, 2019
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
The Julia Morgan Ballroom
465 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94104
This multi-day program will emphasize business outcomes, technology and regulatory factors that make California and the West Coast unique, including the issues that influence the InsurTech space. Located at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in the heart of the Financial District, Advisen’s Cyber Risk Insights event is sure to dazzle. Event spots are limited, so sign up today!
Advisen will present a full day and a half of learning and networking for risk managers, CISOs, CROs, insurance brokers, insurance underwriters, reinsurers, and other cyber, P&C, & risk professionals.
Please note that we take lots of pictures at our events, and we post them on our website.
At the Event, you may receive access to Advisen and third party content. Advisen is not liable for the information in the third party content. You may use them solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized distribution (via sales, copying, posting on intranet/internet) is expressly forbidden.
You must be a full-time in-house Risk Manager/Buyer of Insurance at an insured to attend for free. This does not apply to those who take on this responsibility part-time or are in IT or Finance departments, consultants, vendors, service providers, or brokers. Advisen reserves the right to determine your eligibility for this offer. If you are a full time Risk Manager and do not have the code to register at the complimentary rate, complete the risk manager verification.
If you are a paid FPN subscriber or receive the Professional edition via a corporate subscription, verify your subscription to receive the subscriber coupon code.