The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Event Content & Programming Manager.
|• Steven H. Anderson, Vice President, Product Leader - Cyber, QBE North America|
• Michael Bruemmer, Vice President, Data Breach Resolution & Consumer Protection, Experian
• Maeve Slattery Byrne, Director, Insurance/Captive/Risk Management, Ebay
• Christiaan Durdaller, Executive Vice President, INSUREtrust
• Lauri Floresca, Senior Vice President & Partner, Woodruff Sawyer
• Davis Hake, Co-Founder, Arceo.ai
• Brian Hetherington, Chairman, ABD Insurance and Financial Services
• Garrett Koehn, Regional Director, Western US, CRC Insurance Group
• W. David Little, Senior Vice President, Global Risk Management, Las Vegas Sands Corp.
• Pascal Millaire, CEO, CyberCube
• Shawn Ram, Head of Insurance, Coalition
• Catherine Rudow, VP- Cyber Insurance, Nationwide E&S Specialty
• John Soughan, Principal, Chief Underwriting Officer, Cyber Specialty, LLC
February 20, 2019
12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
February 21, 2019
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
The Julia Morgan Ballroom
465 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94104
This multi-day program will emphasize business outcomes, technology and regulatory factors that make California and the West Coast unique, including the issues that influence the InsurTech space. Located at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in the heart of the Financial District, Advisen’s Cyber Risk Insights event is sure to dazzle. Event spots are limited, so sign up today!
Blockchain holds the potential to transform processes in many sectors of the economy. It is already having a big impact in cybersecurity. Blockchain-based applications can deter identity theft, prevent data tampering, and stop Denial of Service attacks. However, blockchain also comes with risks which insurers are only now beginning to grapple with. For example, is blockchain, which creates immutable records, at odds with GDPR, which has provisions requiring certain records to be expunged?
View PDF: Why sponsor?