The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
|• Erin Ayers, Editor, Advisen|
• Jim Blinn, Executive Vice President of Client Solutions, Advisen
• Dave Bradford, Founder & EVP for Strategy & Strategic Partnerships, Advisen
• Oliver Brew, Head of Client Services, CyberCube
• James Burns, Cyber Product Leader, CFC Underwriting Ltd.
• Michelle Chia, Senior Vice President, Head of Specialty Products E&O, Zurich
• Adam Cottini, Managing Director, Cyber Liability Practice, Area Senior Vice President, AJG [2018 Conference Chair]
• Yosha DeLong, Vice President Head of Cyber Underwriting, Zurich North America [2018 Conference Chair]
• Brad Gow, Global Cyber Product Leader, Sompo International
• Sean Hoar, Partner, Lewis Brisbois
• Julie May, VP, Cyber Solutions, FICO
• Garin Pace, Cyber Product Leader – Financial Lines & Property, AIG
• Bob Parisi, Managing Director, Marsh
• Meredith Schnur, Senior Vice President, USI Insurance Services LLC
• Scott Stransky, Assistant Vice President and Director of Emerging Risk Modeling, AIR
October 25, 2018
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017
The WORLD’S LARGEST Cyber Risk & Insurance industry event for P&C Professionals is a one-day program that has become a flagship event on the cyber calendar.
This hallmark event not only offers a full day of learning, networking and business at the conference, but a range of dinners, workshops and social gatherings in the surrounding days as the elite of the global cyber market descends on New York. Our multi-track insurance conference will feature the hottest topics including cyber risk management, developing issues in the cyber insurance space and insight into the ‘Dark Side’ of the web – with a focus on the people behind the latest cyber incidents.
Please note that we take lots of pictures at our events, and we post them on our website.
At the Event, you may receive access to Advisen and third party content. Advisen is not liable for the information in the third party content. You may use them solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized distribution (via sales, copying, posting on intranet/internet) is expressly forbidden.
You must be a full-time in-house Risk Manager/Buyer of Insurance at an insured to attend for free. This does not apply to those who take on this responsibility part-time or are in IT or Finance departments, consultants, vendors, service providers, or brokers. Advisen reserves the right to determine your eligibility for this offer. If you are a full time Risk Manager and do not have the code to register at the complimentary rate, complete the risk manager verification.
If you are a paid FPN subscriber or receive the Professional edition via a corporate subscription, verify your subscription to receive the subscriber coupon code.
[Advisen's cyber conference] affords you the ability to be in front of market leaders; vendors; insureds; brokers and hear their thoughts on what is trending in terms of coverage, claims, etc. It is also a great venue to network.Anju Owad Allied World
These events are where policy, direction, future challenges, and opportunities of our industry are shared and shaped. Two to three days spent here are worth a month of research and work. Block the time, pack your bags and book a seat! You won’t be disappointed, you’ll learn from those I’ve been working with in this space since 2005 as well as the best and brightest newcomers to the industry.Jim Leonard InfoArmor