Advisen hosted a webinar that examined the D&O claims trends for the first quarter of 2016. On
April 26, Advisen’s Jim Blinn and a panel of experts discussed the frequency and severity of securities suits in Q1 2016 and shared their insights on emerging trends on securities litigation.
This free, one-hour webinar is sponsored by Allianz.
The following panelists participated in the webinar:
- Laura Coppola, Regional Head of Commercial Management Liability, North America, Allianz
- Jim Ilardi, Regional Head of Financial Lines Claims, North America, Allianz
Download PDF: Webinar Slides
- Maurice Pesso, Partner, White & Williams
- Kevin LaCroix, RT ProExec, a division of RT Specialty, and author of the D&O Diary
- Jim Blinn, Executive Vice President, Information & Analytics Division, Advisen (moderator)
Topics that were discussed:
- Frequency and severity of securities suits in Q1 2016
- Suits by type
- Suits by sector
- Merger objection cases
Download the Paper
Download the corresponding Q1 2016 D&O Claims Trends white paper.