The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Lori Bailey., Chief Insurance Officer, Corvus Insurance|
• Jennifer A. Beckage Esq., CIPP/US/CIPP/E, Founder, Beckage
• Austin Berglas, Global Head of Professional Services, BlueVoyant, Conference Co-Chair
• Michelle Chia, Head of Professional Liability and Cyber, Zurich North America
• Erica Davis, Managing Director, Global Co-Head of Cyber, Guy Carpenter, Conference Co-Chair
• Stephanie Snyder Frenier, VP Industry Solutions, VisibleRisk
• Jeremy Gittler, Esq., Practice Leader and Head of Cyber Americas, AXA XL
• Brad Gow, Global Cyber Product Leader, Sompo
• David Lewison, Professional Lines National Practice Leader, AmWINS
• Ho-Tay Ma, Cyber and Professional Lines - Treaty, Partner Re
• Garin Pace, Cyber Product Leader, AIG
• Charles J. Pruzinsky, Executive Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer, Resilience
• Audrey Rampinelli, SVP Risk Management & Insurance Services, Mastercard
• Robert H. Rosenzweig, RPLU, National Cyber Risk Practice Leader, Risk Strategies Company
• Ayesha West, Head of Cyber, Everest Insurance
October 19-21, 2021
Join Advisen as we take a different approach to our flagship Cyber Risk Insights Conference. Instead of a one-day event, we’re bringing three days of discussions on the most relevant cyber content right to the comfort of your home. Throughout the week, you’ll hear from thought leaders in three different formats including panel discussions, Spotlight Speakers, and Shop Talk presentations. Tune in to hear all the latest insurance and risk insight on ransomware, cyber risk modeling, market capacity, and more.