The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Markus Bolsinger, Partner, Dechert LLP|
• Randy Hein, President, Berkley Transactional
• Matthew Heinz, Partner & Co-Practice Leader, Transaction Liability, Lockton Companies
• Dennis Kearns, Managing Principal, DUAL Transactional Risk
• Yem T. Mai, Managing Director, Marsh Specialty
• Edward Markovich, SVP, Transactional Risk, North America Financial Lines, Chubb
• Bill M. Monat, Global Head of Transactional Liability, Mosaic Insurance Company
• Jay Rittberg, Managing Principal, Euclid Transactional LLC
• Matthew B. Wiener, Managing Director, R&W Practice Leader, Aon
January 26-27, 2021 @ 11 AM ET
At Advisen’s Transaction Insurance Insights Conference, leading experts in M&A and transaction insurance products will outline current trends in M&A, discuss the due diligence process and the types of issues that often come to light, and explain how those issues can be addressed, including the use of transaction insurance products – such as Reps & Warranties and M&A Tax Liability – so that deals can close.
Representations and warranties insurance, tax indemnity insurance, and contingent liability insurance, as well as other risk management and insurance options, will be examined. Insurance experts also will discuss transaction insurance market trends, explore the issues in selling the coverages, and explain why this is one of the fastest growing segments of the commercial insurance market.