The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event. Advisen is a Zywave company. Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Stacie Lilien, Zywave's Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Paul Carleton, Executive Vice President – Business Development, Old Republic|
• Ania Caruso, Managing Director, Casualty Practice Leader -- Southeast Region, Gallagher
• Alexandra Littlejohn, Managing Director, Alliant
• Casey Petersen, North American Primary Casualty Leader, WTW
• Ellen Greiper, Partner, Lewis Brisbois
• Stephen Hackenburg, Chief Broking Officer, Aon
• Jesse Paulson, Managing Director – Excess Casualty Leader, Marsh
• David Perez, Chief Underwriting Officer, Global Risk Solutions, Liberty Mutual
• Steven Regnault, Business Consultant/Client Engagement Executive, Starr
• Kevin Maloney, SVP – North America Casualty & Real Estate, Allied World Insurance Company
• Michael Vitulli, National Casualty Practice Leader, Risk Strategies
• John Ferguson, Head of Excess Casualty, Zurich
April 6, 2022
8:00am – 6:00pm ET
360 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Casualty Insights Conference is the premiere insurance industry event addressing today’s casualty risk management and insurance issues. We are excited to return to our one-day in-person format on Wednesday, April 6th in New York City after a two-year virtual program pivot.
Casualty Insights Conference topics will address managing casualty risk in a global economy, increases in severity, supply chain risks, and issues associated with sustainability and pandemic disruption. This is the only Casualty program which brings together an array of insurance company and brokerage experts to focus on the issues of greatest significance to risk managers and insurance buyers, while being highly relevant to casualty professionals throughout the insurance and reinsurance markets.
Free registration is offered to full-time Risk Managers and Insurance Buyers as a courtesy from Zywave. First come first serve, of course, and we reserve the right to verify roles as well as to deny this free courtesy based on our sole discretion. Please click the button below for more information.