The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Markus Bolsinger, Partner, Dechert LLP|
• Randy Hein, President, Berkley Transactional
• Dennis Kearns, Managing Principal, Dual
• Toria Lessman, Senior Vice President - Underwriting Leader, QBE
• Edward Markovich, SVP, Transactional Risk, North America Financial Lines, Chubb
• Deborah McBrearty, Global Head of Transactional Risk Insurance, Tokio Marine HCC
• Bill Monat, Executive Vice President, Transaction Solutions Leader, Willis Towers Watson, Mergers & Acquisitions Group, Willis Towers Watson
• Jay Rittberg, Managing Principal, Euclid Transactional
At Advisen’s Transaction Insurance Insights Conference, leading experts in M&A and transaction insurance products will outline current trends in M&A, discuss the due diligence process and the types of issues that often come to light, and explain how those issues can be addressed, including the use of transaction insurance products – such as Reps & Warranties and M&A Tax Liability – so that deals can close.
Representations and warranties insurance, tax indemnity insurance, and contingent liability insurance, as well as other risk management and insurance options, will be examined. Insurance experts also will discuss transaction insurance market trends, explore the issues in selling the coverages, and explain why this is one of the fastest growing segments of the commercial insurance market.Who should attend the 2021 Transaction Insurance Conference
This conference will be of value to private equity investors, risk managers and insurance professionals who need to understand how transaction insurance products are making deals happen today, and how the M&A landscape is likely to be transformed in the future by the increasingly widespread use of these risk management tools.