The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Dan Burke, National Cyber Practice Leader, Woodruff Sawyer|
• Hannah Hoeflinger, Leading Channel Marketing, At – Bay
• Nadia Hoyte, National Practice Advisor, Executive & Professional Risk Solutions, USI Insurance Services
• Bala Larson, Northwest/Midwest Regional Manager, US Tech & Cyber, Cyber & Executive Risk, Beazley
• Florence Levey, West Zone Cyber Practice Leader, Marsh & McLennan Companies
• Shawn Ram, Head of Insurance, Coalition
• James Reed, Assistant Vice President, Cyber & E&O Division, Allied World
• Jenny Soubra, U.S Head of Cyber and Technology, Canopius Group
February 24-25, 2021
The San Francisco edition of Advisen’s Cyber Risk Insights @ Home Virtual Series emphasizes technology, innovation, and the regulatory environment, all of which set California and the West Coast apart in the cyber risk and insurance world. This multi-day program brings together risk managers, brokers, underwriters, lawyers, and information security professionals for a rich learning experience and an unparalleled opportunity to network with decision-makers from throughout the cyber risk and insurance ecosystem.