The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Oliver Brew, Head of Client Services, CyberCube|
• Oliver Delvos, Global Cyber Underwriting Manager, Commercial, Zurich
• Rory Egan, Senior Cyber Actuary, Munich Re
• Shannan Fort, Partner - Financial Lines, Cyber, McGill and Partners
• Siobhan O'Brien, Head of Cyber Centre of Excellence for International and Global Specialties, Guy Carpenter
• Elizabeth Queen, Vice President Risk Management, Wolters Kluwer
• Valerie Serrani, Global Insurance Manager, Risk Management Department, Bunge
• Shay Simkin, Group Global Head of Cyber, Howden
• Jacqueline Spencer-Sim, Divisional Head of Cyber, Hamilton Group
• Brian Warszona, SVP, UK Cyber Deputy Practice Leader, Marsh
• Henri Winand, CEO & Co-Founder, AkinovA
May 11-12, 2021
Advisen is bringing it’s acclaimed Cyber Risk Insights Conference series to Europe again in 2021, as a virtual series. This 2 day, multi-session event will address the critical privacy, network security and cyber insurance issues confronting risk professionals and their organizations. An expert faculty comprised of leaders in network security, regulation, law enforcement, risk management and cyber risk insurance will offer their insights on managing risk on a rapidly evolving and increasingly dangerous threat landscape. These 2 days of learning and networking for risk managers, CISOs, CROs, insurance brokers, underwriters, reinsurers and other risk professionals will not only present a global perspective on cyber threats, but also will examine how the European business and regulatory environment influence cyber risk management decisions.