The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Paul Carleton, Executive Vice President, Old Republic Risk Management |
• Jessica L. Cullen, Managing Director - Casualty Practice, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
• Ellen H. Greiper, Partner, Lewis Brisbois
• Stephen R. Hackenburg, Chief Broking Officer, National Casualty, Aon
• Lisa Kerr, VP, Global Risk Management and Business Continuity, Henry Schein
• Kevin A. Maloney, Senior Vice President – North America Casualty, Real Estate & Financial Institutions Practice Leader, Allied World
• Jesse Paulson, Managing Director, US Excess Casualty Leader, Marsh
• David T. Perez, Chief Underwriting Officer, Global Risk Solutions North America, Liberty Mutual Insurance
• Peter Rapciewicz, Senior Vice President - Director, Risk Finance, Lockton
• Steven E. Regnault, Senior Advisor, Starr Companies
March 23-24, 2021
Casualty Insights Conference is the premiere insurance industry event addressing today’s casualty risk management and insurance issues. Topics will address managing casualty risk in a global economy. The focus of the program will be on the issues of greatest significance to risk managers and other insurance buyers, but it will also be highly relevant and important to casualty professionals throughout the insurance and reinsurance markets.