The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Erin Bargate, Head of Casualty Pricing, Hiscox|
• Thomas C. Kocaj, Head of Management Liability, QBE
• Jeff Lattmann, Executive Managing Director, Beecher
• Laurie Newman, Director of Product Liability and Risk Management - US, Canada and Mexico, Risk Manager
• John Passaro, Senior Vice President, IAT Insurance Group
• Heather Fong Quade, Regional Head of Product Development, Allianz Global
• Carolyn Rosenberg, Partner, ReedSmith
• Ray Santiago EVP, Head of Financial Institutions & Commercial Management Liability, Sompo
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
What are the current issues driving the D&O loss and rate environment? Advisen’s D&O Insights Conference will explore the impact of COVID-19, bankruptcies, the rise in shareholder activism, event-driven litigation, social inflation, and the impact of the new administration on court decisions and regulations. What are the differences between public and private company exposures and losses? Are we in for more big nasty claims and higher premiums or is there a vaccine coming for the D&O marketplace? We will provide a half-day of thought leadership and networking for risk managers, insurance brokers, insurance underwriters, reinsurers and other risk professionals.