The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
|• Brenda (Ballard) Austenfeld, President- National Property, RT Specialty|
• Duncan Ellis, Head of Retail Property, AIG
• Erik Nikodem, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Property, Everest Insurance Company [2020 Conference Chair]
• Theresa Purcell, Director of Risk Management, Kushner
• Vincent Reyda, Operations Senior Vice President, Client Service and Broker Relations, FM Global
• Lori Seidenberg, Global Director of Real Assets Insurance, BlackRock, Inc.
November 18 -19, 2020
Advisen’s annual Property Insights Conference offers a program that identifies and explores the critical issues facing the US property market today. The conference will offer insight and debate on risk issues such as flood, cyber, building codes and the issues of managing property multi-nationally. Insurance issues will include capacity, competition, coverage issues, and changing client expectations and demands. This seminar will take the pulse of this crucial market at a pivotal time in its development.
Did you miss a session? Want so see a replay?