The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Event Content & Programming Manager.
|• Dan Burke, National Cyber Practice Leader, Woodruff Sawyer|
• Bala Larson, Northwest/Midwest Regional Manager, US Tech & Cyber, Cyber & Executive Risk, Beazley
• Florence Levy, West Zone Cyber Practice Leader, Marsh & McLennan Companies [2020 Conference Chair]
• Lindsay Nickle, Partner, Lewis Brisbois
• Rebecca Pearson, Associate Director, West Region Leader, Willis Towers Watson
• James Reed, Assistant Vice President, Cyber & E&O Division, Allied World
• Jenny Soubra, U.S Head of Cyber and Technology, Canopius Group
• John Soughan, Insurance Product Manager, Arceo.ai
• Brookes Taney, Vice President of Global Sales, Arete Incident Response
February 11, 2020
12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
February 12, 2020
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
The Julia Morgan Ballroom
465 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94104
The San Francisco edition of Advisen’s Cyber Risk Insights Conference series emphasizes technology, innovation, and the regulatory environment, all of which set California and the West Coast apart in the cyber risk and insurance world. This multi-day program brings together risk managers, brokers, underwriters, lawyers, and information security professionals for a rich learning experience and an unparalleled opportunity to network with decision-makers from throughout the cyber risk and insurance ecosystem. Join us at the historic Julia Morgan Ballroom in the heart of the Financial District for this one-of-a-kind event.