The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Event Content & Programming Manager.
|• Ben Beeson, Head of Insurance, Arceo.ai|
• Oliver Brew, Head of Client Services, CyberCube
• Nigel Brook, Partner, Clyde & Co LLP
• James Burns, Cyber Product Leader, CFC Underwriting
• Oliver Delvos, Global Cyber Underwriting Manager, Commercial Insurance, Zurich
• Rory Egan, Senior Cyber Actuary, Munich Re
• Shannan Fort,Cyber Product Development Leader, Global Broking Centre, Aon
• Xavier Marguinaud, Underwriting Manager, Cyber, Financial Lines, Tokio Marine HCC
• Siobhan O'Brien, Head of Cyber Center of Excellence for International and Global Specialties, Guy Carpenter
• Adri Purkaystha, Head of Technology and Cyber Risk Analytics, BNP Paribas
• Elizabeth Queen, Vice President Risk Management, Wolters Kluwer
• Valerie Serrani, Global Insurance Manager, Risk Management Department, Bunge
• Shay Simkin, Group Global Head of Cyber, Howden
• Jacqueline Spencer-Sim, Divisional Director Cyber, Pembroke Managing Agency
• Sarah Stephens, Head of Cyber, Media, and Technology E&O Practice, Marsh JLT Specialty
• Glyn Thoms, Executive Director Cyber & TMT, Wills Towers Watson
• Henri Winand, CEO & Co-Founder, AkinovA
17 March 2020
08:00 am – 18:00 GMT
Liverpool St – 155 Bishopsgate
London, EC2M 3YD
Advisen’s full day, multi-track event at the elegant etc. venues at Broadgate highlights London’s perennial role as an insurance innovation laboratory and its growing importance as a hub for InsurTech and cybersecurity. Leading experts in network security, regulation, risk management, and cyber insurance will offer actionable insights on managing risk on a rapidly evolving and increasingly dangerous threat landscape. This day of learning and networking will present a global perspective on the issues of greatest importance to cyber risk and insurance professionals.
You must be a full-time in-house Risk Manager/Buyer of Insurance at an insured to attend for free. This does not apply to those who take on this responsibility part-time or are in IT or Finance departments, consultants, vendors, service providers, or brokers. Advisen reserves the right to determine your eligibility for this offer. If you are a full time Risk Manager and do not have the code to register at the complimentary rate, complete the risk manager verification.
If you are a paid FPN subscriber or receive the Professional edition via a corporate subscription, verify your subscription to receive the subscriber coupon code.