The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Event Content & Programming Manager.
|• Ben Beeson, Head of Insurance, Arceo.ai|
• Oliver Brew, Head of Client Services, CyberCube
• Nigel Brook, Partner, Clyde & Co LLP
• James Burns, Cyber Product Leader, CFC Underwriting
• Oliver Delvos, Global Cyber Underwriting Manager, Commercial Insurance, Zurich
• Rory Egan, Senior Cyber Actuary, Munich Re
• Shannan Fort,Cyber Product Development Leader, Global Broking Centre, Aon
• Xavier Marguinaud, Underwriting Manager, Cyber, Financial Lines, Tokio Marine HCC
• Siobhan O'Brien, Head of Cyber Centre of Excellence for International and Global Specialties, Guy Carpenter [2020 Conference Chair]
• Adri Purkaystha, Head of Technology and Cyber Risk Analytics, BNP Paribas
• Elizabeth Queen, Vice President Risk Management, Wolters Kluwer
• Valerie Serrani, Global Insurance Manager, Risk Management Department, Bunge
• Shay Simkin, Group Global Head of Cyber, Howden
• Jacqueline Spencer-Sim, Divisional Head of Cyber, Hamilton Group
• Sarah Stephens, Head of Cyber, International, Marsh JLT Specialty
• Glyn Thoms, Executive Director Cyber & TMT, Willis Towers Watson
• Henri Winand, CEO & Co-Founder, AkinovA
We regret to inform you that due to the developments relating to coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK, the US, and throughout the world, the Advisen Cyber Insights Conference in London scheduled for Tues 17 March 2020 is cancelled.
The safety of our attendees, sponsors, and staff is Advisen’s top priority.
Recent and evolving guidance from relevant government agencies from the multiple countries in which our attendees and speakers reside unfortunately has left us no choice but to cancel our event.
We know many of you have recently notified Advisen that, due to your country’s or your company’s response to the coronavirus epidemic, you will no longer be able to attend our London conference.
Having spent the past year preparing for this event with our advisory board, speakers, and event sponsors, we are upset and disappointed not to be able to host our robust 250+ registration list, our tower of 22 sponsors, and our speaker roster of 41.
As you know, the Advisen team takes great pride and pleasure with our events, and we will miss seeing you all.
If you are a sponsor, watch for another email from Bridget Maher, Advisen’s Director of Events, regarding how we propose to move forward.
If you paid to register, we’ll offer you the option of rolling it forward to Advisen’s 2021 London Cyber Conference or taking a refund. Nicole Mazzara who runs our registration desk will be in touch with you shortly.
We hope to see you at another upcoming Advisen Cyber Event.
At a minimum, we have the blueprint for a terrific international London Cyber Risk Conference in 2021.