The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Derek Broaddus, Senior Vice President, Excess Casualty, North America, Allied World|
• Jessica Cullen, Managing Director - Casualty Practice, Arthur J. Gallagher
• Jonathon Drummond, Head of Casualty Broking, North America, Willis Towers Watson
• Debbie Goldstine, Executive Vice President, Lockton
• Ellen Greiper, Partner, Lewis Brisbois
• Stephen Hackenburg, Chief Broking Officer, National Casualty, Aon
• Lisa Kerr, Vice President, Risk Management, Henry Schein
• Carol Laufer, Senior Vice President, Head of Excess Casualty, North American Commercial Insurance, Zurich North America
• Tom Leahy, Vice President, Business Development, Safety National
• Barbara Luck, Head of North America Casualty, General Insurance, AIG
• Barry Martin, Executive Vice President, Old Republic Risk Management
• Salvatore Parascandolo, Executive Director, Treasury Risk Management, Verizon
• Jesse Paulson, Managing Director, US Excess Casualty Leader, Marsh
• David Perez, Executive Vice President, National Insurance Specialty, Liberty Mutual [2020 Conference Chair]
• Steven Regnault, Senior Advisor, Starr Companies
• Michael Warwicker, SVP, Head of Excess Liability, Chubb
We regret to inform you that due to the developments relating to coronavirus (COVID-19) in the US, and throughout the world, the Advisen Casualty Insights Conference in NYC scheduled for Thurs April 16 is cancelled.
Recent and evolving guidance from an array of government agencies, including the recent advisement of the CDC that organizers cancel or postpone events that consist of 50 people or more, has left us with no choice.
The safety of our attendees, sponsors, and staff is Advisen’s top priority.
Having spent the past several months preparing for this event with our advisory board of industry thought-leaders and event sponsors, we are upset and disappointed not to be able to host our annual Casualty gathering.
As you know, the Advisen team takes great pride and pleasure with our events.
If & when the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation changes, we’ll attempt to replace this missing event with an updated Casualty event which takes the current business interruption scenarios into account.
In the meantime, if you’re a sponsor, our Director of Events Bridget Maher will be in touch in the coming weeks.
If you paid to register, we’ll offer you the option of rolling it forward to the next Advisen Casualty Conference or taking a refund, and Nicole Mazzara who runs our registration desk will be in touch in the coming weeks, too.
You must be a full-time in-house Risk Manager/Buyer of Insurance at an insured to attend for free. This does not apply to those who take on this responsibility part-time or are in IT or Finance departments, consultants, vendors, service providers, or brokers. Advisen reserves the right to determine your eligibility for this offer. If you are a full time Risk Manager and do not have the code to register at the complimentary rate, complete the risk manager verification.
If you are a paid FPN subscriber or receive the Professional edition via a corporate subscription, verify your subscription to receive the subscriber coupon code.