The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Global Head of Event Programming.
|• Derek Broaddus, Senior Vice President, Excess Casualty, North America, Allied World|
• Jessica Cullen, Managing Director - Casualty Practice, Arthur J. Gallagher
• Jonathon Drummond, Head of Casualty Broking, North America, Willis Towers Watson
• Debbie Goldstine, Executive Vice President, Lockton
• Ellen Greiper, Partner, Lewis Brisbois
• Stephen Hackenburg, Chief Broking Officer, National Casualty, Aon
• Lisa Kerr, Vice President, Risk Management, Henry Schein
• Carol Laufer, Senior Vice President, Head of Excess Casualty, North American Commercial Insurance, Zurich North America
• Tom Leahy, Assistant Vice President, Business Development, Safety National
• Barbara Luck, Head of North America Casualty, General Insurance, AIG
• Barry Martin, Executive Vice President, Old Republic Risk Management
• Salvatore Parascandolo, Executive Director, Treasury Risk Management, Verizon
• Jesse Paulson, Managing Director, US Excess Casualty Leader, Marsh
• David Perez, Executive Vice President, National Insurance Specialty, Liberty Mutual [2020 Conference Chair]
• Steven Regnault, Senior Advisor, Starr Companies
• Michael Warwicker, SVP, Head of Excess Liability, Chubb
April 16, 2020
8:00am – 6:00pm ET
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
New York, NY 10019
Casualty Insights Conference is the premiere insurance industry event addressing today’s casualty risk management and insurance issues. Now in its tenth year, the conference brings together over over 350 leading risk managers, brokers, underwriters, claim professionals and lawyers to share their knowledge about market trends, significant legal and regulatory developments, and emerging exposures. Topics will address managing casualty risk in a global economy. The focus of the program will be on the issues of greatest significance to risk managers and other insurance buyers, but it will also be highly relevant and important to casualty professionals throughout the insurance and reinsurance markets.
You must be a full-time in-house Risk Manager/Buyer of Insurance at an insured to attend for free. This does not apply to those who take on this responsibility part-time or are in IT or Finance departments, consultants, vendors, service providers, or brokers. Advisen reserves the right to determine your eligibility for this offer. If you are a full time Risk Manager and do not have the code to register at the complimentary rate, complete the risk manager verification.
If you are a paid FPN subscriber or receive the Professional edition via a corporate subscription, verify your subscription to receive the subscriber coupon code.