The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
|• Brenda (Ballard) Austenfeld, President - National Property Practice, Managing Director, RT Specialty|
• Gregg Cunningham, Executive Vice President, National Insurance Property, Liberty Mutual
• Duncan C. Ellis, Head of Retail Property, North America General Insurance, AIG
• Russell Jannetto, Vice President, Manager Operations Client Services, FM Global
• Gary Marchitello, Chairperson, North American Property Practice, Willis Towers Watson
• Joffre Mishall, Head of Property, Zurich North America
• Erik P. Nikodem, Senior Vice President, Head of Property, Everest Insurance
• Theresa Purcell, Director of Risk Management, Kushner
• Michele Sansone, President of Property and Engineering, AXA XL
• Lori Seidenberg, Global Director Real Assets Insurance, BlackRock [2019 Conference Chair]
November 21, 2019
8:00am – 6:00pm ET
85 West St at Albany Street
New York, NY, 10006
Advisen’s annual Property Insights Conference in New York City offers a full-day program that identifies and explores the critical issues facing the US property market today. The conference will offer insight and debate on risk issues such as flood, cyber, building codes and the issues of managing property multi-nationally. Insurance issues will include capacity, competition, coverage issues, and changing client expectations and demands. This seminar will take the pulse of this crucial market at a pivotal time in its development.