The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
|• Oli Brew, Head of Client Services, CyberCube Analytics|
• Michelle Chia, Head of Professional Liability and Cyber, Zurich North America
• Adam Cottini, Director of Business Development - Americas Insurance & Legal Verticals, CrowdStrike
• Joe DePaul, Head of FINEX Cyber/E&O, North America, Willis Towers Watson [2019 Conference Co-Chair]
• Bobbie Goldie, Senior Vice President, North America Financial Lines, Chubb
• Alex Jomaa, Underwriter, Enterprise Risks, Tokio Marine Kiln
• Ali Khodabakhsh, Senior Cyber Underwriter, Munich Re
• David Lewison, Professional Lines National Practice Leader, AmWINS
• John Merchant, Managing Director, Cyber Insurance - US & Canada, Ascent
• Lindsay Nickle, Partner, Lewis Brisbois [2019 Conference Co-Chair]
• Garin Pace, Cyber Product Leader - Financial Lines & Property, AIG [2019 Conference Co-Chair]
• Noel Pearman, SVP, Cyber Product Line Leader, AXA XL
• Meredith Schnur, US Cyber Brokerage Leader, Marsh
• Shay Simkin, Global Head of Cyber, Howden
• Geraldine Spry, VP, Enterprise Risk and Global Insurance, Estee Lauder
• Brookes Taney, Vice President of Sales, Arete Advisors
• Marc S. Voses, Partner, Goldberg Segalla
October 24, 2019
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017
The WORLD’S LARGEST Cyber Risk & Insurance industry event for P&C Professionals is a one-day program that has become a flagship event on the cyber calendar.
This hallmark event not only offers a full day of learning, networking and business at the conference, but a range of dinners, workshops and social gatherings in the surrounding days as the elite of the global cyber market descends on New York. Our multi-track insurance conference will feature the hottest topics including cyber risk management, developing issues in the cyber insurance space and insight into the ‘Dark Side’ of the web – with a focus on the people behind the latest cyber incidents.
View PDF: Why sponsor?
You must be a full-time in-house Risk Manager/Buyer of Insurance at an insured to attend for free. This does not apply to those who take on this responsibility part-time or are in IT or Finance departments, consultants, vendors, service providers, or brokers. Advisen reserves the right to determine your eligibility for this offer. If you are a full time Risk Manager and do not have the code to register at the complimentary rate, complete the risk manager verification.
If you are a paid FPN subscriber or receive the Professional edition via a corporate subscription, verify your subscription to receive the subscriber coupon code.