The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
|• Oli Brew, Head of Client Services, CyberCube Analytics|
• Michelle Chia, Head of Professional Liability and Cyber, Zurich North America
• Adam Cottini, Director of Business Development - Americas Insurance & Legal Verticals, CrowdStrike
• Joe DePaul, Head of FINEX Cyber/E&O, North America, Willis Towers Watson [2019 Conference Co-Chair]
• Bobbie Goldie, Senior Vice President, North America Financial Lines, Chubb
• Alex Jomaa, Underwriter, Enterprise Risks, Tokio Marine Kiln
• Ali Khodabakhsh, Senior Cyber Underwriter, Munich Re
• David Lewison, Professional Lines National Practice Leader, AmWINS
• John Merchant, Managing Director, Cyber Insurance - US & Canada, Ascent
• Lindsay Nickle, Partner, Lewis Brisbois [2019 Conference Co-Chair]
• Garin Pace, Cyber Product Leader - Financial Lines & Property, AIG [2019 Conference Co-Chair]
• Noel Pearman, SVP, Cyber Product Line Leader, AXA XL
• Meredith Schnur, US Cyber Brokerage Leader, Marsh
• Shay Simkin, Global Head of Cyber, Howden
• Geraldine Spry, VP, Enterprise Risk and Global Insurance, Estee Lauder
• Brookes Taney, Vice President of Sales, Arete Advisors
• Marc S. Voses, Partner, Goldberg Segalla
October 24, 2019
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017
The WORLD’S LARGEST Cyber Risk & Insurance industry event for P&C Professionals is a one-day program that has become a flagship event on the cyber calendar.
This hallmark event not only offers a full day of learning, networking and business at the conference, but a range of dinners, workshops and social gatherings in the surrounding days as the elite of the global cyber market descends on New York. Our multi-track insurance conference will feature the hottest topics including cyber risk management, developing issues in the cyber insurance space and insight into the ‘Dark Side’ of the web – with a focus on the people behind the latest cyber incidents.
View PDF: Why sponsor?
October 21 – 25, 2019 is New York Cyber Week – surrounding our annual cyber insurance conference in NY. Advisen, along with our partners, will be hosting events for the cyber community all around the city. If you care about cyber risk and its implications on the insurance industry, you need to be in NY for Cyber Week!
Get ready for the Cyber CydBar (cyber + sidebar = CydBar), a hosted “Networking Forum” on Wednesday, October 23 and Thursday, October 24 as part of Advisen’s Cyber Risk Insights Conference.
The purpose of the Cyber CydBar is to facilitate meetings with counterparties before and during the Cyber Conference in New York during Cyber Week.
The CydBar is aimed at insurance carriers and InsurTech companies who want to meet with brokers and/or clients though any sponsor can choose the Cydbar option as an addition to their package.
Request a CydBar with one of our sponsors, listed below. Please note that sponsors are added as we receive their information, so check back regularly to see who is hosting CydBars!