The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Advisen’s Stacie Lilien, Event Content & Programming Manager.
|• Hans Allnutt , Partner, DAC Beachcroft LLP|
• Erin Ayers, Editor, Advisen
• Lori Bailey, Global Head of Cyber Risk, Commercial Insurance, Zurich
• Ben Beeson, Head of Insurance, Arceo.ai
• Jim Blinn, EVP, Client Solutions, Advisen
• Jamie Bouloux, CEO, EmerginRisk
• Oliver Brew, Head of Client Services, CyberCube
• Doug Clare,Vice President, Security Solutions, FICO
• Erica Constance,Cyber Portfolio Manager, QBE
• Rory Egan, Senior Cyber Actuary, Munich Re [2019 Conference Co-Chair]
• Graeme Newman, Chief Innovation Officer, CFC Underwriting
• Siobhan O'Brien, Head of the Cyber Centre of Excellence, Guy Carpenter
• Elizabeth Queen, Vice President Risk Management, Wolters Kluwer [2019 Conference Co-Chair]
• Shay Simkin, Global Head of Cyber, Howden Insurance Brokers
• Sarah Stephens, Senior Partner - Head of Cyber/Technology E&O, Financial Lines, JLT Specialty Limited
• Geoff Pryor-White, CEO, Tarian Underwriting Group
19 March 2019
08:00 am – 18:00 GMT
Liverpool St – 155 Bishopsgate
London, EC2M 3YD
Advisen brings its acclaimed Cyber Risk Insights Conference series to Europe for the 8th time with a full day, multi-track event in London addressing the critical privacy, network security and cyber insurance issues confronting risk professionals and their organisations. An expert faculty comprised of leaders in network security, regulation, law enforcement, risk management and cyber risk insurance will offer their insights on managing risk on a rapidly evolving and increasingly dangerous threat landscape. This day of learning and networking for risk managers, CISOs, CROs, insurance brokers, underwriters, reinsurers and other risk professionals will not only present a global perspective on cyber threats, but also will examine how the European business and regulatory environment influence cyber risk management decisions.
View PDF: Why sponsor?
You must be a full-time in-house Risk Manager/Buyer of Insurance at an insured to attend for free. This does not apply to those who take on this responsibility part-time or are in IT or Finance departments, consultants, vendors, service providers, or brokers. Advisen reserves the right to determine your eligibility for this offer. If you are a full time Risk Manager and do not have the code to register at the complimentary rate, complete the risk manager verification.
If you are a paid FPN subscriber or receive the Professional edition via a corporate subscription, verify your subscription to receive the subscriber coupon code.