The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event.
|• Valerie Butt, Head of Casualty, Zurich North America|
• Joseph Cellura, President, North American Casualty Division, Allied World
• Jessica L. Cullen, Managing Director - Casualty Practice, Arthur J. Gallagher
• Jonathon Drummond, Head of Casualty Broking, North America, Willis Towers Watson
• Mike Egan, Vice President, Risk Management & Insurance, Discovery
• Pam Ferrandino, Vice President, National Market Engagement, Gallagher Bassett
• Ellen Greiper, Partner, Lewis Brisbois
• Stephen Hackenburg, Chief Broking Officer, National Casualty, Aon
• Lisa Kerr, Vice President, Risk Management, Henry Schein
• Chris Kopser, President of US Global Risk Management, AXA XL
• Barry Martin, Executive Vice President, Old Republic Risk Management [2019 Conference Chair]
• Jesse Paulson, Managing Director, Excess Casualty Leader, Marsh
• David Perez, Executive Vice President, Chief Underwriting Officer, Liberty Mutual
• Lori Seidenberg, Director Global Real Assets Insurance, BlackRock, Inc.
• Mark Walls, VP Communications & Strategic Analysis, Safety National
April 18, 2019
8:00am – 6:00pm ET
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
New York, NY 10019
Casualty Insights Conference is the premiere insurance industry event addressing today’s casualty risk management and insurance issues. Now in its ninth year, the conference brings together over 500 leading risk managers, brokers, underwriters, claim professionals and lawyers to share their knowledge about market trends, significant legal and regulatory developments, and emerging exposures. Topics will address managing casualty risk in a global economy. The focus of the program will be on the issues of greatest significance to risk managers and other insurance buyers, but it will also be highly relevant and important to casualty professionals throughout the insurance and reinsurance markets.
View PDF: Why sponsor?
You must be a full-time in-house Risk Manager/Buyer of Insurance at an insured to attend for free. This does not apply to those who take on this responsibility part-time or are in IT or Finance departments, consultants, vendors, service providers, or brokers. Advisen reserves the right to determine your eligibility for this offer. If you are a full time Risk Manager and do not have the code to register at the complimentary rate, complete the risk manager verification.
If you are a paid FPN subscriber or receive the Professional edition via a corporate subscription, verify your subscription to receive the subscriber coupon code.