Advisen is hiring a Marketing Manager for Advisen’s Media business, based in Kennett Square, PA or New York City. The Marketing Manager manages Advisen’s day-to-day marketing activities and execution of all tactical deliverables required to support Advisen’s marketing strategy. The Marketing Manager is responsible for development and management of robust marketing plans for Advisen’s Media business, including Advisen events, sponsored content (webinars, white papers, infographics, etc.). This position relies heavily upon email and content marketing to drive ticket sales and lead generation efforts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and manages marketing plan and strategy for Advisen’s Media business including email campaigns, sales promotions, sponsorships/barter deals, etc.
- Makes recommendations on marketing activities that will provide additional exposure for Advisen Media, its products, and its experts.
- Coordinates with various groups to write, proofread, and edit marketing content for collateral, emails, press releases, and other communications to support marketing efforts of Advisen Media products and services.
- Ensures all content is well written, clear and concise, according to best practices and the Advisen style guide, and is compelling to specific target audiences.
- Works with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Media, Sales, and others to ensure content is current and effective.
- Acts as the initial point of contact for all Advisen Media marketing-related inquiries and requests.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field desired.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in B2B event marketing preferred, with demonstrated success in driving ticket sales and/or sponsorship sales. Insurance industry experience a plus.
- Minimum of two years’ of email marketing experience required.
- Excellent written and organizational skills. Ability to adapt writing style and presentation to a variety of audiences and media.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting numerous competing deadlines.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of quality and integrity in work product is required.
- Maintains strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, along with a collaborative work style.
- Ability to work well with others to gather, interpret, clarify, prioritize and properly utilize information to be communicated.
- Basic skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM and HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms.
The Marketing Manager reports directly to Advisen’s Chief Marketing Officer.
This position has been filled.