If you’ve heard about our upcoming Cyber Risk Insights Conference on Thursday, October 25 at the Grand Hyatt NY but you’re not sure if it’s worth it to spend a day away from office, here are 7 reasons why this conference is a great investment:
• Former NSA Director Mike Rogers & CrowdStrike President/former FBI Executive Assistant Director Shawn Henry will both be giving keynote addresses.
• This 1-day, 3-track program features 17 sessions with over 50 confirmed speakers, allowing you to customize your experience.
• You’ll hear from the very best of the best in cyber thought leadership about our theme of Solving the Cyber Risk Equation. These thought leaders come from every angle of cybersecurity and from the biggest players in the industry, including Zurich, AIG, Marsh, Willis Towers Watson, Chubb, Lewis Brisbois, Palo Alto Networks, FICO and Experian.
• 23% of current registrants are risk managers from companies such as Google, Pfizer, Canon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Indeed, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Hearst.
• Supercharge your knowledge of cyber by learning about the hottest new trends and topics such as blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
• Catch-up with clients or meet new ones over lunch, coffee, or even a cocktail – all included in the day pass. In 2017, 46% of our attendees transacted business while 69% reported making a crucial business connection.
• Gather slides, quotes, and other cutting-edge content to fill your own cyber presentations to clients, the board, and other colleagues.
Pretty impressive, right? Register using this link to be a part of the world’s largest cyber risk event. You won’t be disappointed.