On Wednesday, July 26 Advisen hosted a webinar that examined the D&O claims trends for the first half of 2017. Advisen’s Jim Blinn and a panel of experts discussed the trends, frequency and severity of securities litigation in 2017 and shared their insights on the causes and implications of these trends.
The recording for this free, one-hour webinar is available to download.
The following panelists participated in the webinar:
- Kevin LaCroix, RT ProExec, a division of RT Specialty, and author of the D&O Diary
- Jim Blinn, Executive Vice President, Information & Analytics Division, Advisen (moderator)
- Richard Edsall – Senior Vice President, Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd.
- Phil Norton – Vice Chairman, Midwest Region, Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Frequency and severity of securities litigation in 2017
- Trends involving life sciences, technology and foreign companies
- Merger objection cases and the shift to Federal Courts
- Petrobras, class certification, tolling and the future of opt-out
- Event-driven SCAS and derivative litigation