On Wednesday, July 6 at 11am ET, Advisen hosted a webinar that looked into cyber data trends and the role data plays in developing products used by insurers.
Speakers with experience spanning data collection, research and analysis, model creation, and insurance underwriting including Symantec’s Joshua Pyle and Kevin Haley, Travelers’ Tim Francis, and Advisen’s Glenn Trutner discussed the latest research around vulnerabilities and targets, the impact of these trends on insurance claim costs, and the creation of underwriting, pricing, and aggregation tools that can be used to monitor and understand cyber risk exposure.
This free, one-hour webinar is sponsored by Symantec.
The following panelists participated in the webinar:
- Joshua Pyle, Senior Principal Actuary, Symantec Corporation
- Kevin Haley, Director, Project Management for Security Response, Symantec
- Tim Francis, Enterprise Cyber Lead, Travelers
- Glenn Trutner, Content Manager, Advisen
- Chad Hemenway, Managing Editor, Advisen (Moderator)
The following topics were discussed:
- Role of data in developing cyber products used by insurers
- The year’s top cyber data and cybersecurity trends
- Impact of cyber data trends on cyber insurance claim costs
- Monitoring and understanding cyber risk exposure