Advisen is seeking an experienced Client Experience Manager based in our New York City headquarters.
- Renewing existing business and identifying upsell opportunities by closely managing an assigned book of business.
- Communicating with customers and fostering relationships within the commercial insurance and insuretech space.
- Supporting business development through close collaboration with internal resources to tailor Advisen’s data offerings and other offerings to customer specifications.
- Learning about your customers’ business, commercial models, and strategic goals to determine how Advisen can make the most impact.
- Educating customers on Advisen’s data products via one-on-one meetings, group meetings, and larger webinars (Creative on-site client meetings are encouraged.)
- Facilitating customer interactions with Advisen’s product managers.
- Collaborating with Advisen’s marketing team on campaigns to engage customers.
- Leveraging Advisen’s schedule of conferences and insurance events.
- Traveling as needed to client meetings and industry events.
- Grow revenue through client stewardship and matching Advisen products with customers’ business goals.
- Maximize client retention by ensuring Advisen products are an invaluable part of our customers’ operations.
- Formulate insights and share those insights internally as an integral player influencing Advisen’s product roadmap and position within the marketplace.
- Increase utilization of Advisen products by premium accounts.
Client Experience Manager Requirements
- Prior experience in client services with proven success managing clients, executing cross-sell and upsell strategies, providing consultation for data, media, or software projects.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and expand client relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of commercial insurance markets & products is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM software is a plus.
- This role is based from Advisen’s NYC office.
Apply for the Client Experience Manager Position