The content, agenda & speakers for each Advisen Insights Conference is planned by an Advisory Board that represents industry thought-leaders and influential marketplace participants. Each Advisory Board is unique for each conference event. Advisen is a Zywave company. Advisory Board meetings and conference calls are led by Erin Ayers and Jeff Cohen.
|• Devon Ackerman, Practice Lead & Head of DFIR Services, Kroll|
• Lori Bailey, Chief Insurance Officer, Corvus Insurance
• Wade Baker, PhD, Cybersecurity Partner & Co-Founder, Cyentia Institute
• Dr. Anjali Camara, Partner, Cyber & Tech Practice Leader, Connected Risk Solutions
• Jennifer Coughlin, Partner & Cyber Risk Person of the Year 2022, Mullen Coughlin
• Erica Davis, Global Co-Head of Cyber, Guy Carpenter
• Yosha DeLong, Global Head of Cyber, Mosaic Insurance
• Joe DePaul, Head of FINEX Cyber/E&O, WTW
• Isabelle Dumont, SVP, Marketing & Technology Partners, Cowbell Cyber
• John Farley, Managing Director - Cyber Practice, Arthur J. Gallagher
• Jeremy Gittler, Head of Cyber & Technology, AXA XL
• Shannon Groeber, Executive Vice President, CFC Underwriting
• Meghan Hannes, Head of US Underwriting Management, Cyber & Tech, Beazley
• Kara Higginbotham, VP, National Accounts E&O/Cyber, Zurich North America
• Annamaria Landaverde, SVP, Cyber Practice Lead, Munich Re
• David Lewison, Executive Vice President, AmWINS Brokerage Group
• Lindsay Nickle, Partner & Vice Chair Data Privacy & Cybersecurity, Lewis Brisbois
• Michael Phillips, Chief Claims Officer, Resilience
• Robert Rosenzweig, National Cyber Risk Practice Leader, Risk Strategies
• Ayesha West, Head of Cyber Liability, Everest
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
8:00am – 6:00pm ET
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY 10036
Register for THE WORLD’S LARGEST Cyber Risk & Insurance industry event for P&C Professionals and insurance buyers. This one-day program has become the flagship event on the cyber calendar.
Your insurance conference registration includes multiple tracks featuring the hottest topics, including:
-Cyber Risk Management and Response Best-Practices
-Developing Issues in the Cyber Insurance Space
-Approaches to Risk Quantification for All Types of Companies
At this hallmark event, you’ll enjoy a full day of in-person learning, networking, and business discussion. Also, as the elite of the global cyber market descends on New York for this gathering, watch for a range of meetings, workshops, and social gatherings in the surrounding days as well.
Please note that we take lots of pictures at our events, and we post them on our website.
At the Event, you may receive access to Advisen and third party content. Advisen is not liable for the information in the third party content. You may use them solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized distribution (via sales, copying, posting on intranet/internet) is expressly forbidden.
Free registration is offered to full-time Risk Managers and Insurance Buyers as a courtesy from Zywave. First come first serve, of course, and we reserve the right to verify roles as well as to deny this free courtesy based on our sole discretion. Please click the button below for more information.