Advisen’s Cyber Guide: The Ultimate Guide to Cyber Service Providers has been downloaded by thousands since its first release in 2017.
Download the 2019 Cyber Guide for a refreshed look at what some have called a “virtual trade show” of the cyber industry.
What’s new for 2019:
– New survey questions getting closer to the heart of a company’s cyber business and experience
– An easier-to-navigate PDF, organized by 10 cyber service offerings:
- Cybersecurity Software Provider
- Forensics & Cyber Investigation
- Insurance Data & Analytics
- Notification, Credit Monitoring, Call Center
- Pre-Breach Cybersecurity Consultant
- Public Relations and Crisis Communication
– Company indexes to easily find what/who you are looking for
– Articles, interviews and commentary by Advisen’s editorial team
– A look at what Advisen data is saying about the cyber industry
What industry peers think of the Cyber Guide:
“This is beyond good in the way it is organized, the ease of navigating through it and the information it provides – amazing. This really is the ‘virtual trade show’!” – Anju Owad, Allied World
“As one of the original cyber solution providers servicing clients for 10 years as a preferred provider, the Advisen Cyber Guide has been a great resource for me to keep in touch with contacts who have moved companies and to connect with new insurers and law firms that have entered the market. It is helpful to understand expanding capabilities and to be able to more effectively make referrals to our clients.” – Darin Bielby, Ankura Consulting Group
You can still download the 2018 Cyber Guide.