What were the top cyber trends in 2016? Advisen published an infographic containing 2016 cyber risk trends derived from the company’s proprietary cyber loss data, following our recap webinar.
Here’s a look at the trend of 2016 cyber losses, including:
- Data breaches account for the majority of cyber losses
- Privacy violations and network/website disruptions are on the rise
- Ransomware cases increased 210% from 2015 to 2016
- 90% increase in breaches perpetrated by external actors
- Top 5 industries account for more than 60% of cyber loss events
We analyze cyber risk trends every quarter and discuss them in our quarterly webinar series. Check our upcoming webinars to register for our next cyber risk trends webinar that will discuss the the cyber trends from the most recent quarter and share insights on emerging cyber trends.
Complete the form below to download the Cyber Claims Trends Infographic!