Advisen will host its 4th annual Cyber Risk Awards at a gala dinner event in New York City that has become the leading networking event on the cyber social calendar. An excellent line-up of emcees will bring their unique flavor to the evening that will see the cyber market’s top performers honored by their peers. Unlike other industry award presentations that kowtow to advertisers, Advisen’s Cyber Risk Awards are determined by “People’s Choice” and leverage Advisen’s vast contact database of over 40,000 P&C professionals who care about Cyber Risk. 300 Cyber Risk Professionals attended this dinner in 2016.
Voting for Advisen's 2017 Cyber Risk Awards is now CLOSED.
2016 Advisen Cyber Risk Awards - Winners
Winners were selected across 9 categories, as voted by industry peers. The winners include:
- Advisen’s Cyber Risk Champion of the Year honoring: Ben Beeson of Lockton Companies
- Cyber Risk Industry Person of the Year - USA: John Mullen, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith
- Cyber Risk Industry Person of the Year - Europe: Paul Bantick, Beazley
- Cyber Risk Industry Person of the Year - International: Tracie Grella, AIG
- Cyber Risk Event Response Team of the Year: Beazley
- Cyber Risk Pre-Breach Team of the Year: Chubb
- Cyber Service Vendor of the Year: Mandiant, a FireEye Company
- Cyber Risk Innovation of the Year: Chubb - $100million Global Cyber Facility
- Best Cyber Risk Broking Team: Marsh
- Best Cyber Risk Insurer: Beazley