Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click-through rates climb higher and higher? We’re seeking an expert email marketer to join our team in NYC. You’ll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our email marketing success.
Read more about our open Email Marketing Manager position below!
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Manage various email campaigns, including copywriting, template designs, and calls-to-action used in emails for our media, data, and technology businesses.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes and increase the effectiveness of our emails.
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Take a proactive role in best practice sharing, knowledge building and resource gathering.
- Continue the transition of our marketing automation platform from Pardot to HubSpot, working with the marketing and CRM teams to successfully complete implementation.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, English, or related field preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience with a proven track record of success with planning and execution of email marketing campaigns, including: lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- 3 years or more experience within insurance or working with SaaS companies in a B2B capacity.
- Experience with B2C and ecommerce a plus.
- Recent expert knowledge of marketing automation, particularly with HubSpot or Marketo. HubSpot experience and involvement in implementation preferred.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as deliverability and sender reputation.
- Hands-on experience with using HTML to create campaign emails and landing pages.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting numerous competing deadlines.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of quality and integrity in work product is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. (Writing samples are required to apply for this position.)
Apply to be our new Email Marketing Manager in NYC
Excited to join our team? Apply online to be our new Email Marketing Manager in NYC!